Bringing you the Safest And Most Accessible DeFi Yield Farming Ecosystem
LPI DAO is thrilled to announce our latest partnership with DEFIYIELD — DeFiYield wants to onboard as many people as possible into DeFi, so they can experience the benefits of the Finance 3.0 revolution.
Collaboration with DEFIYIELD
LPI DAO will be working with DEFIYIELD to increase their reach into various market sectors including and not limited to Turkey, China, Russia, Germany, India & Indonesia to create additional interest and grow their community. While offering the DEFIYIELD team access to a host of Influencers, KOL’s, Launchpads, CEX platforms pre, and post-launch services, and many other industry connections. By coming on board as one of the early backers LPI will be offering a value-added investment to the project. Partnering with only top-quality projects LPI DAO provides strong value and backing to those projects it invests in. LPI understands the need for projects like DeFiYield in the market as this will cater to the mass adoption of crypto, especially in the DeFi sector.
What is the DEFIYIELD ecosystem?
The DEFIYIELD ecosystem is the best place for anyone to participate in DeFi because it has been built by yield farming experts who want as many people as possible to stay safe and succeed in the Finance 3.0 revolution.
It is made up of a range of decentralized products that have been designed for anyone from a complete novice to an experienced yield farmer.
The DEFIYIELD ecosystem unites a large community of DeFiers, from newbies and part-time enthusiasts to degens and whales. Our community, which has grown tremendously since the project’s launch, includes the following important elements:
- The only security dashboard that combines effective crypto asset management with built-in safety infrastructure that enables users to manage DeFi risk
- Community governance that is built with Open Zeppelin’s Governor system including the Governor Compatibility Bravo module, which originally was designed by Compound
- An open-access safety toolkit that includes the security audit database, the rekt database, the smart contract scanner, the timelock contract viewer, and the advanced impermanent loss calculator.
The Most Secure Investing Dashboard
The DEFIYIELD dashboard has the perfect combination of asset management and risk management tools to help you succeed and stay safe in DeFi. It enables you to:
1. Track investment opportunities,
2. Monitor performance metrics including
Profit & Loss, Impermanent Loss, and Farming Rewards.
3. Allocate and reallocate funds
across different projects and blockchains.
4. Stay protected with the Approvals Analyzer, which informs you of approvals for malicious Dapps that contain backdoors, infinite minting, and other security issues.
The dashboard is designed to be compatible with Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Arbitrum, Avalanche, Solana and, Polkadot, as well as and all non-EVM-compatible chains.
By connecting a crypto wallet and navigating to the Dashboard section, a user will be able to see:
1. Account overview featuring the total balance of the wallet and the total value of funds deposited in vaults — including those in liquidity pools, those being lent out, staked funds, and the total debt value.
2. Value of assets grouped by the blockchain network.
3.DeFi platforms currently in use.
The Portfolio section of the dashboard enables users to see wallet information by tokens, including prices, balances, and USD values, as well as to filter portfolio data by the blockchain network. Users can also quickly exchange tokens for the best rates on the market.
The Pools section allows users to review the pools they’ve provided liquidity to and the fees they’ve earned from doing so. Furthermore, it’s possible to add or remove liquidity, rebalance funds, and claim rewards in an instant.
The Transaction tab displays historical data, including pending transactions, and allows a user to speed up or cancel a transaction.
Users can explore liquidity provision opportunities through the dashboard too. Therefore you can see the list of pools offered by the biggest DeFi projects and sort them by achieved liquidity reserves and yield.
Gain unique insights by tracking your balance summaries, staked amounts, and the assets you hold in liquidity pools.